Complete List Of All Snapchat Trophies – And How To Earn All Of Them – Complete Guide
All social networks always try to innovate in a certain way or have some options that other networks do not have. It’s a pretty big competition, so standing out in the crowd isn’t very easy. That is why social networks try all the time to bring new things. As is the case with Snapchat, and with users who want to win all the trophies.
In Snapchat you can win a kind of trophies, which can be unlocking as you navigate and use the application in question, thus collecting points and winning more and more trophies.
Complete trophy guide
First of all, to be able to see the trophies that you already have on Snapchat, what you must do is press on the Snapchat icon that is on the camera screen, once that you are there, look at touching the trophy icon above.
Right there you will see the trophies you have and various details, you will be able to see how you got each one of these. The complete guide to these trophies is:
- 1 Spin a loop: record a video and flip the camera (1 time).
- Lollipop: send a snap with 5 or more colors.
- Rainbow: send 10 snaps using 5 or more colors.
- Egg pan: send a snap between 4-5 am.
- Magnifier: send 10 snaps with the Zoom to maximum.
- Mono: send 1 video snap without audio.
- Smiling demon: 1 capture.
- Angry demon: 10 captures.
- Phone: check the phone.
- Email: check the email.
- Flashlight: send 10 snaps with flash.
- Snowflake: send snap with filter below 0º.
- Sun: send snap with filter above 100º.
- Video tape: send 1 video snap.
- Fax machine: scan 5 snapcodes.
- 2 fingers: send snap with 2 filters.
- 1 finger: send snap with 1 filter.
- 1 Loop: flip the camera 5 times in a video.
- Flip: flip the camera 10 times in a video.
- Palette: send 50 snaps with 5 or more colors.
- Moon: send 50 snaps with night mode.
- Panda: send 50 black and white snaps.
- Number icon: send 100 snaps with the largest font you can.
- Microscope: send 10 snaps with video and Zoom.
- Diablo: 50 captures.
- Radio: send a snap for an event.
- Clapperboard: send 10 snaps to events.
- Ogre: send 1,000 snaps with the front camera.
- Film camera: send 50 video clips.
- Video camera: send 500 video clips.
- Ghost: 500,000 points.
- Rocket: 100,000 points.
- Explosion: 50,000 points.
- Shooting star: 10,000 points.
- Flashes: 1,000 points .
- Gold star: 100 points.
- Baby: 10 points.
How to earn such Snapchat trophies?
Snapchat doesn’t tell you how to unlock these trophies , but users have figured out how to earn a lot of them. Simply using all its features once in a while. It consists of carrying out a series of specific steps for each trophy, which are classified by how basic they are. They are as follows:
- Increase your Snapchat score by sending and receiving snaps : One of the main categories of trophies is based on Snapchat score. The actual way the score is tabulated is unknown, but generally you will earn 1 point for every snap you send and 1 for every snap you open . Sending a snap to several people only counts as 1 snap.
- Use and set filters to win trophies: There are several trophies related to filters. You can navigate through the filters after taking a snap by swiping left and right on the screen
- Draw on your snaps to get trophies : You will earn trophies by drawing on your snaps with 5 or more different colors
- Submit many video snaps to win multiple trophies : There are many trophies available to submit video snaps
- Earn trophies by playing with snaps: There are several trophies that you can earn by using some of the features available when you record and send snaps. There are even certain tricks in this application that allow us to record without touching the screen.
- Verify your information to earn some basic trophies : You will earn a few trophies by verifying your Snapchat profile information .
- Take a screenshot of other snaps to earn trophies : You can win a couple of trophies by taking screenshots of snaps you receive.
- Send snaps to a story live : If you are at an event, or a person is broadcasting live. Send snaps to win some trophies
- Scan the snapcodes : These are a quick way to add friends to the list. Just align the snapcode on the Snapchat camera and then press and hold the screen.