Earn Money with Instagram via Affiliate
In this article I want to learn more about how it is possible to earn money with Instagram through the affiliate programs available online.
In the previous article “ The 5 Best Ways to Earn Money with Instagram ” I showed an overview of the different ways in which you can earn money and receive free products through the use of Instagram.
But first let me explain better what affiliate marketing is and how most of the affiliate programs work to be able to use them within Instagram.
Generate a commission by selling other people’s products
What does “Affiliate Marketing” mean
Affiliate marketing is one of the oldest forms of marketing in which you recommend someone a product or service online and when someone buys that product based on your recommendation, you receive a commission on the sale.
The sales commission can range from € 1 up to € 1,000 depending on the cost of the product or service you are promoting.
The biggest blogs and news sites when they talk about specific products or services insert the link to Amazon or to a specific online store. You too will have already dealt with it without even realizing it. That way, when someone clicks on the link and buys the product, they will earn money from the sales commission.
Once you become an affiliate, you will receive a tracking code directly from the seller so you can know exactly how many products have been sold through your profile.
Affiliation is one of the best ways to Earn Money, because your job is simply to recommend this product or service to your niche of followers and get a cash gain if the product is purchased .
Simple, isn’t it?
How to make money with affiliates on Instagram
To start Affiliate Marketing you must subscribe to the affiliate program of the product or service you intend to promote to get your link that refers to your profile so that you can receive commissions for every sale made.
Here are some of the most famous Affiliate Marketing platforms in the world where you can sign up and find affiliate programs and links:
- Sharesale: Find companies you want to collaborate with, sign up for their affiliate program, get approval and start promoting. In some affiliate programs, it is easier to get approval if you have a blog or website.
- Ebates: Recommend this site to people interested in coupons and special offers to receive sales commissions.
- Stylinity: Great Affiliate Program for Fashion Bloggers. When someone buys through your link, you will get a commission on the sale.
- Clickbank: The largest Affiliate Marketing network related to digital products such as eBooks, software, and membership sites of different categories.
- Amazon Associates: Amazon’s official affiliate platform. Sign up and start promoting the products on the marketplace to receive commissions on sales.
- Ebay Partner Network: Join the affiliate program and start earning money by selling products on eBay.
- Rakuten: the second largest affiliate marketing platform, also dedicated to digital products such as eBooks, software, and membership sites of different categories.
There are dozens, if not hundreds, of websites offering affiliate programs that you can sign up for. Popular brands like ASOS and Zalando also both offer an affiliate program .
Do a Google search of your favorite brands and find out if they have an affiliate program, sign up and get your link as an affiliate user.
After that, you can enter your affiliate URL within the captions in your photos and within the bio in your profile so when someone purchases through that link you will earn money from the commissions obtained .
It couldn’t be simpler than that!
Examples of how to start earning money by affiliating with Instagram
Fashion Blogger & Fashion Influencer: How to make money with Instagram
Affiliate marketing is particularly used in clothing on Instagram because for example by publishing the photo of your “Outfit of the day”, through your link as an affiliate, you can direct your followers directly to the products on a specific site, after which if any of them buy products you will earn money.
Travel Blogger: How to Make Money with Instagram
For those who work in the travel sector, or for a Travel Blogger, they could use affiliate marketing by inserting a link in the review relating to an accommodation or hotel, sending followers to the booking portal and obtaining a percentage of earnings on bookings made!
Beauty Blogger & Beauty Influencer: How to Make Money with Instagram
This kind of affiliate marketing is perfect for Beauty Bloggers , through the photos of the tested products you will publish, you can invite people to buy the products used, through the link as an affiliate.
There are hundreds of other ways to monetize with Instagram, the only limit is commitment and creativity. So, if you want to discover other ways to earn money on Instagram and take advantage of your profile at 100% then click HERE .