Facebook sponsorships: what they are and what they are for
Do you want to boost your business using social media? Above all, do you want to let your Facebook page take off? They probably advised you to do a sponsorship of a Facebook page , but if you don’t know what it is and how to do it, you are in the right place! We at Unica Web Studio are here to help you along this path and explain how to effectively sponsor a Facebook page !
What are Facebook sponsorships, what are they for and how much do they cost
The days of posting something on Facebook to get noticed are over. It is not even enough to publish something truly beautiful or original. Today the algorithm needs to like your posts and what needs to be done to please them? Pay and make sponsored Facebook pages, posts or events. All this, however, passing through the Business Manager and Facebook ADS. Obviously paying!
Don’t worry, if you have already crossed your eyes, know that we at Unica Web Studio have an ad hoc service to help you in this sense too! We are by your side creating sponsorship campaigns on Facebook for you! If the world interests you, hold on tight!
The goals of Facebook ADS
Sponsoring a paid Facebook page means taking different actions depending on the objectives you want to achieve. For example, you can choose to create ADS campaigns for:
- Increase the number of page fans
- Highlight your Facebook Page posts
- Direct people to your website
- Increase conversions on your website (then target users AND make them take a certain action, like subscribe to the newsletter, for example)
- Get views on videos uploaded to Facebook
- Get app installations
- Increase conversions within the app
- Increase the number of attendees to your event (don’t forget that you can also buy attendees to your event with our service)
- Increase conversions on your offer (the offer is a type of Facebook advertisement that allows you to offer a discount on a service or other benefits through the platform)
The different objectives can be achieved through a range of advertising formats which are fully part of the page promotion strategy. Here they are:
- Collection (a series of products from your catalog)
- Carousel (a collection of images to scroll through)
- Slideshow (moving images and text to tell your story)
- Interactive experience (full screen format especially optimized for mobile devices)
- Advertisement for contact acquisition (this is the acquisition of leads, information on the contacts who see your advertisement, and can in turn be in the form of an image, video or carousel)
- Offers (discounts and special promotions that you can create and share with Facebook users; the offer format can in turn be in the form of an image, video or carousel and is only available on the Facebook platform)
- Interactions with posts (the classic format, which involves paying a fee to highlight content and receive interactions from users, such as likes, comments, shares)
- Responses to events
- Like on the page
How to sponsor a page on Facebook
Now that we’ve done a roundup on objectives and formats, it will be clear how to sponsor a page on Facebook and to grow fans, it is important, for this specific case, to carry out a campaign of FB ADS of Interaction , aimed at increasing Like . But it’s not easy! You need to have a good budget available, create interesting creativity and claims and understand in depth how much it costs to sponsor your Facebook page before wasting money on ineffective campaigns. Don’t despair, in case always remember that we have a perfect Like purchase service for you!