How to know which sessions I have open on Facebook on my mobile and PC – Remotely close open sessions
You logged into your Facebook account on your friend’s computer and you’re not sure if you logged out OR maybe you’re worried that someone else has your password.
Fortunately, Facebook tracks the login, so you can see all the devices registered to your account and terminate the sessions that you don’t want to be active.
Facebook provides data on the location, the device or the browser used and the last date or time of access for each active login session.
If you see Some unknown device or location, you can end those sessions from the current one. To find out where your account is currently logged in.
If you are one of the people who frequent this famous social network, We recommend that you know how you can manage and schedule the day and time of Facebook posts k.
How can you know the number of sessions opened with my Facebook
- Open a web browser, Login to Facebook and go to the settings page of the Facebook account.
- Then click “ Security ” on the left side from the browser window.
- On the Security Settings page.
- Click on the “Where are you connected” section.
- There is an “Edit” link, but you can click anywhere in the section to view and edit it.
- The Where you are connected section is expanded.
- All your started sessions are listed in the headers of each platform or device.
- It will show the number of active sessions on that device.
- Click a header that has at least one session active to expand it.
- You will be able to see the details of each session.
- Pay close attention to the access time, location and device of the session.
- If it matches one that you know you started, then that’s fine, but if you’re viewing a session from an iPad and you don’t have an iPad, you know something is suspicious (you may want to change your password ).
- To log out of a session, click “End Activity”.
- If only one session was active under that heading , the section is closed automatically.
- Open each of the headers and see if there are any other active sessions you want to terminate.
- Click on “End all activities” at the top of the Where are you connected section.
- When you have finished end the active sessions of Facebo ok.
- Click “Close” at the bottom of the section to close it.
- Now that you see how easy it is to control your active Facebook sessions.
- You can keep an eye on your account, making sure you are not logged in where you don’t want to be.
If you want to end all sessions.
Have you ever logged into your Facebook account at work and forgot to log out again before leaving for the day?
Or Perhaps you borrowed a friend’s smartphone to post a quick status update and then returned the phone to you without disconnecting?
Worse, maybe something happened that led you to believe that someone else (a hacker perhaps?) logged into your account on a remote device?
If so, read this post right now to learn how to block your Facebook account and protect it from hackers.
Situations like these can make your Facebook account and all the confidential information stored in it available to people who wish to use it for malicious purposes .
Fortunately, there is an easy way to log out of your Facebook account from any device, even a device other than the one logged in in the first place. S implement follow the steps below for the device you are using.
It is very important that you know how you can remove or delete a Facebook virus and infected links, surely this will serve at some point.
In this way you will be able to log out of your computer
How to Close Remote Facebook Sessions?
Steps to Log Out of a Personal Computer
- Log in to your Facebook account from any computer.
- Click the small Down Arrow.
- Located on the right side of the blue status bar in the
top of the window.
- Select Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the Security and Login link in the left column.
- Scroll down to the Where are you connected section.
- You should now see a list of all active sessions in which you (or someone else) have logged in
- It will also show you the devices with which you have logged in.
- As well as the physical location of the device.
- Click on three vertical dots for the first session you want to close.
- Then select Logout from the drop-down menu.
- Optionally also You can quickly disconnect from all open Facebook sessions.
- By clicking See more > Log out of all sessions.
- Click Close.
Steps to Sign Out of a Mobile Device
- Log in to your Facebook account with the mobile app.
- Tap the Menu icon
- They look like three horizontal lines stacked on top of each other.
- Scroll to and press Settings & Privacy.
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll down to the “Security ”And tap Security and Login.
- Now down to the” Where are you logged in “section.
- See The list of all the devices you have logged into Facebook with.
- If you see a “ See more ” link, touch it to show all devices in the list.
- Touch the first device you want to log out of Facebook with and then touch Logout.
That’s it all about it. Once you have finished all active Facebook sessions except the one you are using right now, you are done. You can continue using Facebook or simply log out and continue with something else.
Before you finish this tutorial, we want to recommend that you know how you can create or choose a Facebook password safe and easy to remember.
If you see an active session on a device that you never use or from a location you’ve never visited, your account may have been hacked and other users logged into it.