How to update Facebook or activate automatic updates
There are many users who every day ask the same question about how they can update Facebook . Either to have the latest version of said social network on mobile or PC, because in this way, we can enjoy all the new functionalities and improvements that the world’s largest social network incorporates every time it is updated.
Once you register on the web, you will have to perform the task of customizing your profile and adding personal information. It allows multiple levels of security and can be privatized at the account or publication level. Once this is done, it will be ready to use. Always trying to keep the social network updated to its latest version.
How to update Facebook to its latest version on your phone?
In each new version you will enjoy improvements of all kinds , such as emoticons, interface design and colors, menu layout and pop-up windows. Everything will progressively change for the better and it is necessary to have the latest update to be able to enjoy all this to the fullest.
In short, what has to be very clear is that we have and will have in the near future, many resources if we choose to download Facebook in its latest available version. The steps that follow are those necessary to enjoy the latest Facebook update on any mobile or Tablet developed for Android:
- In the initial moment, you must open the Google Play Store.
- At the top left you will see a symbol with three lines , which you will select.
- Now select the option My Apps and games and look for the “Updates” section. If it does not appear, it will mean that you already have the latest version installed on your phone.
- If, on the other hand, you find the Facebook reference in the list then you must click on it and then the page to download the update in the Android Store will open.
Once the entire installation bar is complete, you can start using the Facebook App in its latest stable version. Having in this way, all the new features that said social network incorporates with each update they present. The last major update for Facebook to download in 2020, was one that added many new features, the most striking of all was the reaction “I care”
Update on iPhone
- First, we go to the App Store
- Then, we select in the lower right an option that says Updates .
- Once inside that menu you have to scroll to the Available Updates section. If the one we are looking for does not appear in this place, it means that it is completely up to date.
- In the event that this option appears, we click on the update button ; make sure the connection is working via wifi.
- After taking this step, it is understood that the application will be downloaded automatically and, in fact, the icon of the App will be grayed out while it is being downloaded. Ready, we already have Facebook for iPhone updated.
Enable or disable automatic Facebook updates
Now, if what we want is for our application to constantly update itself every time a new version is released. The first thing we have to consider is that this function can only be carried out and at the moment, only with Android devices that have “Facebook App Manager” previously installed.
And now, below, you will see the steps to perform, although even in the Facebook Help Service, they show you how to do it if you still have doubts:
The first thing you have to do is open the cell phone settings.
Then you will touch where it says App Manager or Apps.
Scroll down and select Facebook App Installer .
This is where you will choose. Select where it says Deactivate so that the updates by your own account are not carried out, or in Activate to reactivate them and that the social network will always update itself.
In this way, you can always have the latest Facebook updates automatically . Errors such as that the publications do not load or the screen remains blank, will disappear, since these are due to our social network being outdated.