How to broadcast live live video on YouTube, Instagram and Facebook
Live videos are certainly among the most popular online content for users. Initially introduced mainly on Twitch, they also managed to establish themselves on other social networks, even more popular and used. Of course, there is no shortage of YouTube, Instagram and Facebook . For this reason, today we are going to see just how to create “Live” within the aforementioned services. Obviously there will be no limit of followers or subscribers, since anyone can start creating content of this type.
Broadcast direct videos on YouTube
So let’s start with the online platform that comes closest, in concept, to Twitch. On YouTube it is really easy to broadcast direct videos and you can even plan to offer subscribers a sort of schedule to possibly follow. So let’s see how to do it.
- Access the YouTube website from any web browser and enter your credentials (by clicking on “Login” at the top right)
- Continue with “Create” button at the top right and then with “Broadcast live”
- Set your name and, if required, add contact information
- Choose whether to start the live broadcast immediately or schedule it for a later time
- Set the webcam to use (the integrated or an external one)
- Allow the use of the webcam and microphone
- Set a title for the live broadcast and the level of privacy
- Choose whether to offer content for children or not, possibly adding an age limit
At this point it will be possible to start the live broadcast correctly, or to publish the notice of a live broadcast scheduled for a particular day at a particular time. If you want to start broadcasting live via Android and iOS smartphones and tablets, just click on the “+” icon at the bottom center and continue with “Broadcast live” .
Send direct videos on Facebook
Facebook instead has a very convenient button within the section dedicated to posts, with which it will be possible to access a page entirely dedicated to the creation and management of live broadcasts. Here you can manage all comments live, reply to the most interesting ones, invite other users to participate in the live and much more. So let’s see how to access it.
- Reach the Facebook website by clicking on this link
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on the item “Live video” in the section dedicated to post creation
- Choose the webcam and microphone to use and, obviously, allow the browser to use them
- If necessary, invite other users to participate in the live broadcast
- Choose whether to proceed immediately with the live broadcast or schedule it for a later time
- Start the broadcast
In case you want to start from an Android or iOS smartphone and tablet instead, just click on the “Live” item in the post creation section, allow the use of microphone and camera and grant with “Start live video” .
Broadcast direct videos on Instagram
Finally, as regards Instagram, it must be specified that unfortunately it will only be possible to proceed from a smartphone, as it will only be possible from a computer see the live stream but don’t create it The start-up process, however, will be quite simple and immediate.
- Open the Instagram app and log in with your credentials
- Click on the camera icon at the top left to access the content creation section
- From the options below (the “History” option is set by default), move the items to the right until you reach “Live”
- Confirm the use of camera and microphone
- Click on the central button at the bottom to start the live
Here obviously will be missing several advanced options , but you can still interact with your audience by replying to comments or by using filters and effects .
Doubt or problems? We will help you
Remember to subscribe to our Youtube channel for videos and other reviews. If you want to stay up to date, subscribe to our Telegram channel and follow us on Instagram. If you want to receive support for any questions or problems, join our Faceboo k community or contact us on Instagram. Don’t forget that we have also created a search engine full of exclusive coupons and the best promotions from the web!