How to delete ghost followers on Instagram
Users who do not interact with you and your content on Instagram are commonly referred to as ghost followers . The algorithms of the famous social network do not show your new posts to all followers, but test their quality, showing them only to a small part of them; after that, if your post has passed the first test, it will also be shown to others.
You will therefore understand that, if Instagram will show your new post to these users who do not interact with you and therefore will not interact with it, it will be very penalizing for you. To solve this problem, you can remove the ghost followers that clog your profile. In this article, we will show you how to delete ghost followers on Instagram .
Delete ghost followers on Instagram
The procedure to follow to delete ghost followers on your Instagram account is really easy to implement, it is also automatic and above all free. In order to carry out this procedure, the only tools you will need are a Windows PC and the free Jarvee software. Jarvee is a famous software, used by thousands of agencies, which allows you to act directly through your home Wi-Fi network and without using a proxy datacenter.
After going to the appropriate page to download Jarvee , sign up for the free 5-day trial by entering your email; in the email you will receive you will have to save the password that will appear. At this point, still from the same page, click on the Download JARVEE button. Once this software has been installed on your PC, log in by entering your previously saved email and password.
Once you have opened Jarvee’s home page, you will need to select the Social Profiles tab, then you will have to press on Add Profile , then on Instagram.
At this point you will have to implement the following changes:
- under Instagram Account 1 replace a name of your choice, inserting the username and password of the profile on which you want to perform this cleaning;
- check Show Advanced Profil Settings and change en_US to it_IT.
Once these changes have been made, click on VERIFY ACCOUNT .
In the same screen click on TOOLS , then on BLOCK FOLLOWERS . The first setting to select is Remove follower instead of blocking him ; this setting will ensure that inactive profiles are removed from your followers list without being blocked. Blocking too many profiles on your account can be penalizing.
To make the selection of profiles to be even more effective. remove you can set up special filters using the USER FILTERS entry; the latter can also be customized according to your needs. The most used filters to eliminate ghost followers on Instagram are the following:
- Block the most recent followers  : you will have to select the range of your most recent followers on which those profiles that do not interact with you will be searched;
- User has a number of following in a specific range  –  : if the users who follow are followers of other 2000 profiles then they will hardly notice your posts, and therefore hardly interact with them. It is therefore advisable to delete these followers;
- User has not posted in the last x days : it inserts in the list all those users who have not shared content for a certain number of days, in this case it is not advisable to set this parameter with a number of days less than 60;
- Do not block immediatley : shows all the users that fall within the filters and then allows you to make a manual selection by eliminating them one by one, by pressing BLOCK next to the user you intend to remove. If you do not select this option, Jarvee will directly delete the inactive profiles and then show you the list with all the removed users;
- User is non English : allows you to remove all those profiles with characters Cyrillic, Arabic, Chinese or non-Latin in the bio or in the name.
At this point, once you have applied the filters and activated all the options, click on the ‘ Status icon and leave your PC on while Jarvee searches your profile.
The updated ranking will be shown below with all the accounts that will be deleted and that, in case of error, you can remove. The software will show you, before or after deletion, a list with all users who have not liked one of the last 12 posts or who have not commented on one of the last 12 posts. In addition, all those users who fall within at least one of the applied filters will be added to this list.
Doubts or problems? We’ll help you
If you want to stay up to date, subscribe to our Telegram channel and follow us on Instagram. If you want to receive support for any questions or problems, join our Facebook community.