How to save Instagram streams
In addition to Stories, Posts and Reels, on Instagram it is possible to record and view live videos, which will then remain available for consultation for 24 hours after the conclusion (only if specified in end of live). Precisely because of this “deadline”, someone might be interested in performing a save of the video in their gallery . For this reason, today we are going to see how to do it on Android, iOS and PC smartphones.
Please note: the contents published on Instagram, including Live, may contain strictly personal information, even if published on a social network. To avoid privacy violation problems, I advise against implementing the procedures in this guide without the consent of the person concerned first. The information contained in this guide has been written for illustrative purposes only, and therefore we at ChimeraRevo do not assume any responsibility for the use that will be made of it.
Save your own broadcasts
Obviously, by direct we mean both those of others and your own. In particular, for this second hypothesis, the solution is rather simple. In fact, even in the live shows, just like in the stories, there is a very simple download button after the end of the recording. Just click it to immediately save the clip in your personal gallery. But be careful, the video will remain online for only 24 hours, after which you will no longer be able to click the aforementioned button.
Save other people’s direct
If the live stream you want to save is not our property, the best thing to do is ask the interested party to send the video, or in any case the consent to download it with one of the following procedures.
Save other people’s live on Android
The best way to save the live stream of others on Android is to use Story Saver , a very simple and free application.
- Download “ Story Saver “ from the Play Store and install it on your smartphone
- Open it and log in with your Instagram account
- Access the ” History “tab
- Choose the username of the account that registered the live
- Scroll through the stories to the live stream
- Click on the download button at the top
Save the live stream of others on iOS
On iOS there is no application i n able to do this, but you can still get around it with screen recording.
- Open the “Settings” app on iOS
- Go down and click on the “+” button to the left of “Screen recording”
- Open the Instagram app and start the live
- Access the control center with a swipe (from the top right corner on iPhones without a home button and from the bottom frame to the top for those with a home button)
- Click on the register button
Continue with “Control Center” and then with “Customize Controls”
- Go back to the live broadcast and wait for the end of the recording
- Open Google Chrome on your PC (if not present, download it from the official website)
- Download the free IG Stories for Instagram extension (it will automatically appear at the top right of Chrome)
- Log into the Instagram website with your credentials
- Navigate to profile of the user concerned
- Click on the extinction icon downloaded previously
- Continue with “Go to IG Stories”
- View the live broadcast and click on the button “Download” top left
Save other people’s live on PC
Saving a live stream on a PC is quite simple, as you basically just need to use a free extension for Google Chrome.
Doubts or problems? We will help you
Remember to subscribe to our Youtube channel for videos and other reviews. If you want to stay up to date, subscribe to our Telegram channel and follow us on Instagram. If you want to receive support for any questions or problems, join our Faceboo k community or contact us on Instagram. Don’t forget that we have also created a search engine full of exclusive coupons and the best promotions from the web!