How to share a story on Instagram
Instagram is one of the hottest social networks of the moment. There are several users who flood the social network every day with stories, videos and photos and many of these are really good at offering high quality content. We have decided to create a guide in which we explain how to share a story on Instagram both yours and that of other users, perhaps if you are struck by one in particular and want to show it to your friends. Let’s not waste any more time and let’s see how to do it immediately.
If you have published a story on the popular photo social network and now want to show it to your friends, you can use a feature integrated in the official application, available for Android , iOS Windows 10 . The steps that we are going to list below are valid for all operating systems.
Let’s see the steps in detail:
- Open the Instagram
and press the profile icon at the bottom right:
- Once this is done, click on the profile picture at the top left to view the latest published stories. You can access the same path by simply tapping on your circular photo that appears at the top left of the app home screen, or swipe from left to right.
- In the next step, locate the story you want to share and make one swipe from bottom to top to access the hidden menu.
- At this point, click on the share icon (the half square with an arrow pointing upwards inside ) and choose New post .
Also from the hidden menu you can send the story via private message to a specific user by clicking on the small airplane symbol which appears next to the user’s name. Once this is done, type the message in the field Write a message and press on Send.
In case you still create the story and would like to share it with certain users, you can do so by following the steps listed below:
- From the social network home screen, press the camera icon located in top left to access the tool to create a story .
- Before starting to record the content, tap on the gear icon at the top left to access the options stories .
- Then, press the toggle present in correspondence with Allow sharing to activate the feature. In this way, you will allow other users to share your story on their personal profile.
- Go back to the previous screen, create the story, click on Send present at the bottom right and then on Share to bring the content to the Your Story section. You can also share the story with a specific user by clicking on Send that you find under their name.
If your goal is to share a story on the popular blue social network , then just follow a few simple instructions that we report below:
- Open the Instagram app on your device (be it Android, iOS or Windows 10) and press the profile at the bottom right.
- Once this is done, tap on the 3 dashes at the top right on Android or iOS or on the 3 dots on Windows 10 and then on the gear icon to access the Settings.
- At this point, click on Linked accounts and then on
Facebook on the next screen to log in to the Facebook profile. In this case, you can link a personal one or a page.
- Once this is done, click on the toggle placed next to Share your story on Facebook to activate it so the upcoming stories shared on Instagram will automatically be posted to Facebook.
In case you want to share someone’s story on Instagram with your friends, you can take advantage of some solutions, including which a functionality integrated in the same social network.
- After identifying the story you are interested in sharing, open the app and click on the small airplane icon located at the bottom right.
- From the Share menu that appears, search for the person to whom you want to send the story and a tick on its name.
- Conclude the operation by pressing Send . Please note that if this option is not present it means that the user does not allow to share his contents.
Story Saver for Instagram
Story Saver for Instagram is an application available for Android that is very popular as it allows you to save and share stories posted by other people. It is a completely free software.
Let’s see how to use it:
- Proceed with the download of Story Saver for Instagram from the Google Play Store on your Android device and perform after installation.
- Once this is done, start the app and login by entering your login credentials Instagram account .
- In the next step, look for the story you want to share and press first on Repost and then on Stories .
- At this point, Story Saver for Instagram will take you to the screen where you can repost the story on your profile by clicking on Your Story .
Ins Story Repost for Instagram
If you have an iOS device, then you can use Ins Story Repost for Instagram to share other people’s stories via repost . The only drawback is that you can share up to 5 content for free , after which you need to make in-app purchases with starting prices of € 2.29.
Here’s how to use the app:
- Proceed with the download of Ins Story Repost for Instagram from the App Store on your iPhone or iPad and open it once the installation is complete.
- Log in by entering your account credentials and locate the story you want to share.
- Finish the operation. pressing on the two arrows to make the repost.
How to share a story on Instagram: alternatives
In addition to the two aforementioned applications, on the Google Play Store and on the App Store you can find many other solutions you can upload and install on your personal device. Below we have decided to group the best software for sharing on your personal profile.
Doubts or problems? We will help you
Remember to subscribe to our Youtube channel for videos and other reviews. If you want to stay up to date, subscribe to our Telegram channel and follow us on Instagram. If you want to receive support for any questions or problems, join our Faceboo k community or contact us on Instagram. Don’t forget that we have also created a search engine full of exclusive coupons and the best promotions from the web!