How to spy on an Instagram contact
Are you looking for a guide that explains in detail how to spy on an Instagram contact why you would like to know the methods to be able to do it so as to protect yourself from malicious people or if you have maybe already some doubts about it. In the next few lines, you will find a number of methods that are practically the most used by hackers.
How to spy on an Instagram contact with Cerberus
Many of you will surely know Cerberus . This is a very famous anti-theft app that allows you to remotely control a smartphone. For example, Cerberus comes in very handy when you lose your phone or get it stolen.
Available exclusively for Android devices, the application offers a 7-day free trial during which it is You can take advantage of all the premium features. Since we have already written and published a guide dedicated to this software, we recommend that you read it.
Basically, once the software is correctly enabled on the victim’s phone, you will be able to capture a screenshot, a video or record the screen remotely so as to see the activity carried out on Instagram.
How to spy on an Instagram contact with Story Saver for Stories
Story Saver for Stories is a simple and free application available for Android that allows you to download the stories posted by other Instagram users without them noticing.
Put simply, you can watch the stories of the person concerned without your name appearing in the views section. Let’s find out how to use it:
- From your Android smartphone or tablet, proceed with the download of Story Saver for Stories from the Google Play Store and start it once the installation is complete.
- At this point, press the Sign in with Instagram button and log in to your Instagram account entering the correct credentials.
- To proceed with the download of the desired story, click on the username in question, press on the story and grant permission to ‘app to access the multimedia files on your device by pressing on Allow.
- Once this is done, through the proposed window, click on Save . The downloaded content can be easily viewed within the gallery app . Alternatively, return to the main screen of Story Saver for Stories , perform a swipe from the left edge to the right (or press on the 3 dashes in top left) and choose History . From the proposed screen, you can view all the downloaded content.
How to spy on an Instagram contact with Repost Story for Instagram
If you own an iPhone or iPad , then you can take advantage of the excellent free application Repost Story for Instagram. This software allows you to see stories, photos and videos posted by other users of the popular social network without getting caught.
Let’s see together how to use it:
- Proceed with the software download from the App Store and start it once the installation is complete.
- Skip the introduction by swipe from right to left and then enter the credentials of your account Instagram .
- At this point, through the main screen of Repost Story for Instagram , click on the thumbnail profile image of the user whose history and then scroll the screen to access all those published.
- Now, if you want to save a photo or video, simply press on the content and take a screenshot or record the screen using the features proposed by iOS.
How to spy on an Instagram contact: other solutions
In addition to the 3 methods shown in the previous lines, it is possible to spy on an Instagram user using other solutions that we propose below.
- Save Stories (Android)
- Story Saver for Instagram (Android)
- Video Downloader for Instagram (Android)
- InstaSave (Android)
- InSaver (iOS)
- Quickly Repost for Instagram (iOS)
- CutStory (iOS)
- Repost for Instagram Pro (iOS)
- Instant Save (iOS)
- Asking to make an urgent call but actually spying on Instagram
- Find out your account login credentials in your browser settings
FastSave for Instagram (Android)
Doubts or problems? We help you
If you want to stay up to date, subscribe to our Telegram channel and follow us on Instagram. If you want to receive support for any questions or problems, join our Facebook community.