How to view Instagram Stories without viewing
You would like to look at the stories of a Instagram user without letting you discover but unfortunately you don’t know which solution to use to do this. We at ChimeraRevo have created a tutorial in which we will explain specifically how to view Instagram stories without viewing in a few simple steps.
Story Plus + is a free application available only for iPhone and iPad that allows you to easily see stories (and more) in just a few gestures. Let’s see together how to make the most of it:
- From your iDevice, proceed with the download of Story Plus + from the App Store and start the once installation is complete.
- Skip the initial introduction by pressing Next and Continue and then enter the username of the person concerned in the text field Search profile, email, phone number in the Search profile screen .
- Once you have identified the correct username, click on the appropriate result and then click on the square-shaped icon that appears in the Stories section and highlights . If desired, you can also save the Stories by pressing the arrow pointing down in the top right and choosing Save to CamRoll .
How to view Instagram stories without viewing with Story Insta
If you don’t want to install any application on your device, then you we suggest using an online service called Story Insta . This allows you to see, in a few simple steps, the Instagram Stories published by other people without letting you discover them.
Let’s find out together how to make the most of it:
- Open the default browser, connect to the Story website Insta , enter the username of the profile interested in the text field and press the Search button to search.
- In the next step, the latest stories published by that user will be visible in the part below. If desired, you can download the photo or video in the story by pressing the Save.