The best and funniest Instagram filters to use
Thanks to the filter creation function offered by Facebook, many profiles dedicated to the sharing of virtual effects in augmented reality, developed by professionals and creators of each type, to be used within the Stories. So let’s see which are the best to follow and some fun filters to use.
The best Instagram profiles for filters to follow
The first method to download and use new effects within the Instagram Stories is to start following the most active profiles from this point of view in order not to miss all the updates.
The main theme adopted by Marc Wakefield is that relating to futuristic masks , capable of completely hiding and revolutionizing the user’s face.
Pastel colors contrasted with always very current black and white . This is Philipp Basler’s much appreciated style, especially by women.
Probably one of the most popular creators in the field of filters. Ines Alpha offers effects that are very focused on extreme make-up, sometimes in collaboration with famous brands .
For all lovers of food, pizza, donuts and extravagant shapes belonging to popular culture there is Clay Weishaar.
Chris Pelk instead focuses on duplication of elements , whether it is the entire body of the user or even just a part of the face.
Conceptually very similar to those of Ines Alpha, Johanna Jaskowska’s effects revolutionize the user’s face through extreme make-up works .
Dan Moller’s proposals are very particular and intrusive , above all because, in most in cases, they even steal the entire scene from the user who uses them.
The best Instagram filters to use
In case you want Instead of starting to use the most famous filters of Instagram stories, here is a list that will surely do for you.
- Salt Bae: the effect dedicated to the most eccentric chef on the internet
- Fruit Frenzy: a very simple game in which you will have to try to recover all the fruit on the descent
- Cry Baby: tears that wet the face, with an extra touch of color
- CyberPunk: filter capable of transmitting futuristic and complex images
- Wings AR: colored wings in augmented reality that everyone as children imagined they had
- The Mask: dedicated to the green mask played by Jim Carrey in a famous film
- Polaroid: perfect for all lovers of vintage and old-fashioned photos
- The Joker: filter inspired by one of the most beloved villains in the world of comics
- Tatoos Face: fun to use to invade the face of tattoos
- Flappy Bord: a last game, this time inspired by the famous “Flappy Bird”. The only difference: here you will play by moving your face
- Batman: instead dedicated to the most famous superhero of DC Comics
- Dragon Ball: very funny effect that simulates the lens to measure the power of the opponent