Solution: ‘I can’t upload, share or post stories on Instagram’ – How to upload posts
Errors such as that Instagram keeps loading and does not allow uploading photos, are rare, but not only affect publications, there are also problems with stories. Therefore, through this tutorial we will show you some solutions when ‘You cannot upload, share or publish stories on Instagram’ .
How to upload story posts on Instagram
Before, it is recommended to check that you are doing the process properly. Therefore, we will teach you very briefly how to upload stories. Anyway, keep in mind that uploading photos and videos to Instagram stories goes far beyond what we will show below.
- The process is simple, just open your account and click on “ Your story “, which is located on your photo above and on the left.
- After the above, simply configure everything related to the story (take the photo, select the photo from the gallery, filters, etc.) and click on “ Send to “.
- Then simply click on “ Share “.
Solutions for’ I can’t upload, share or post stories on Instagram ‘
The problem with stories is relatively common, however, there are several possible causes. Given this, let’s analyze the possible reasons and some solutions when you cannot upload stories on Instagram.
Your Internet connection is slow or unstable
Quite possibly your Internet connection is the reason. A unstable connection can be a problem for sharing stories on Instagram.
Therefore, if you have this problem check your Internet connection , remember that data can work inefficiently on certain occasions. Given this, it is best that you try to upload the stories using the Wi-Fi Internet connection.
Verify that the application is up-to-date
Many times you cannot upload, share or publish Instagram stories if the application is not up to date. Therefore, the first thing you should do is make this check. In case the App is not up to date, simply go to the app store and update .
Meanwhile, if the publication of the story was urgent, you can upload and post photos to Instagram from all Windows PC very easily.
Force close the application
Sometimes errors when uploading stories are temporary and can be fixed with a simple closing. Unfortunately, many times the applications remain open even when we exit them and this is especially true in the Apps of social networks such as Instagram, but forcing the closure is the solution.
- To close the Instagram application, simply go to “ Settings “.
- Once there, locate the option “ Applications “.
- All system applications will be displayed, locate the Instagram application and click on the option “ Force close “.
- After making the previous configuration, try to enter Instagram and upload the story.
Delete the data of the Instagram application if you cannot publish stories
Before starting this process, it is very important that you have your account information at hand, that is, your username and password . We make this clarification, because the deletion of data entails that the login data is deleted, so you will have to put it again.
- To make this configuration go to “ Settings “.
- Search for “ Applications ” and click on this option.
- Among all the system applications, locate Instagram. Now go to the section “ Storage ” and press both the option “ Delete data ” and “ Delete cache ”.
- After this configuration, try to upload the story again and check if the error has disappeared.