18 Instagram tricks to get Followers and Likes
If you are an Instagrammer addict, you may have wondered why a photo can get more likes than another with hardly any differences … Well, there are many factors that influence , from the message that your photo transmits, to the time you post it. Here are several tricks to get followers and likes on Instagram Instagram.
Let’s get to the point:
GET FOLLOWERS: QUICK FORM
Follow these steps and you will see how quickly you get followers:
- Use the hashtags #followme, #followmeytesigo, #instadaily, # f4f, #followme, # tags4likes. These hashtags are very popular because they are used by other users to get followers.
- Like as many photos as you can that contain those hashtags.
- Follow multiple accounts that use those hashtags.
- You can also buy youtube followers
GET FOLLOWERS: EVEN FASTER
In the app store there are many applications that speed up the previous process. I don’t want to put one in particular because the updates are constant and it would quickly become obsolete.
If you want to find an app to get followers, enter your app store and type “instagram followers” in the search bar.
GET FOLLOWERS: NOW, IMMEDIATELY
If the previous ones have worked for you, with this trick you will hallucinate because it works really well, although it is the least recommended.
It is the fastest way to get real Instagram followers in a few seconds.
The trick is this: Pay to get followers!
I do not recommend it at all, because Instagram does not take into account the followers but the likes, comments and interaction that users have with your publications.
GET QUALITY FOLLOWERS, EVEN IF THEY ARE FEW!
When you’ve done the above, everyone will say: Wow… what a champion! Well everyone except your boss .
If what you are looking for are quality followers to calculate ROI (return on investment) or directly to sell your products or services, the above tips will help you they will be of little use, since most followers are fake and generate very little return.
For this I have created the following content that will work very well for you:
HOW TO GET FOLLOWERS BEFORE POSTING PHOTOS IN INSTAGRAM
Yes, you can get Instagram followers like this. It is a technique that few know and that has very good results.
To get followers, you must inform them that you exist, and one of the most effective ways to do this is by following them:
- Open Instagram
- Click on the Magnifying Glass ( )
- Write a hashtag related to your profile
- Open the photo that catches your eye
- Click on the number of followers
- Follow all users who have liked that photo
Thus, you will make yourself known to active Instagram users who have already liked photos similar to the ones you are going to upload and you will be able to get more followers . Get in the habit of doing this once or twice a day, before posting your next photo.
Every day there are more than 75 million users on Instagram
THE POTENTIAL OF INSTAGRAMDIRECT
Are your photos really good? If you have good content and you know they will like it, thanks to InstagramDirect you can share your photos with specific users to reach a larger audience.
There are many accounts that are simply dedicated to promoting other Instagram accounts. For example @promote_covers promotes musicians who are not able to make themselves known but who are really good.
To use this trick, answer these questions:
- What can you do better?
- Are your photos up to the task?
- Do you know pages that can promote you?
SEND AUTOMATIC MESSAGES
You can send automatic messages to new followers, to all your followers, prepare several messages to send and see the follow-up of each user and message sent.
MORE LIKES ON INSTAGRAM WITH THIS TRICK
When I discovered the trick that you are going to learn now, I realized that the most important thing to get Likes on Instagram was to become known among the users of the social network.
Therefore, if you want more Likes, what you should first do is tell other users that you have arrived. Once they meet you, they will enter your profile to see who you are, see how many followers you have and like your photos.
Sharing the photo on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or even WhatsApp is a little trick to have more likes on Instagram .
In the best of cases, the photos you post appear on your followers’ profiles for a maximum of one or two hours, then they are forgotten because no one “goes down” that much. Depending on the total number of profiles your followers follow, you probably won’t even get there. Therefore, sending the photo you have published to other friends or followers will your likes increase and you will get what you are looking for.
TIPS TO PUBLISH CORRECTLY IN INSTAGRAM
A beautiful Instagram feed helps attract likes and followers. There are photo editing applications that can help you improve your images just before publishing them. One we like is Instasize, it has a great collection of filters, borders and text styles to add captions to your images.
Also, you can use these tricks:
- Upload photos with clarity and luminosity : It is known that images with more clarity and light obtain a 24% higher number of likes than other dark ones.
- Don’t overload the backgrounds : Images with more space in the background get a 29% higher number of likes than others with less depth.
- Dominant color : Images with the dominant blue color obtain a 24% higher number of likes than others in which the color red predominates.
- Number of colors : Images with a single dominant color offer a 17% higher number of likes than others in which multiple colors abound.
- Saturation : Images with low saturation offer a 18% higher number of likes compared to others that use more vibrant colors.
- Texture : Images with texture offer a 79% higher number of likes than others that do not have.
Let’s go, the Instagram Tricks to get followers that you should evaluate are:
- The first tip is a no-brainer, but many of us don’t appreciate the opportunity it offers. When a user has just registered in the social network, they have the opportunity to follow the latest followers of the Instagram profile, so from time to time you can do the following:
- Open your Instagram application and click on the EXPLORE tab.
- Click on the MAGNIFYING GLASS and search for “Instagram”, without quotes.
- Open the first user, Instagram, and click on “Follow” and then on “ You are a follower “. This way, you will appear first in the list when other users sign up.
- Download an application that automatically generates the tags or tags. The TagsForLikes application for free (in AppStore) or TagsForLikes Pro with a cost of 0.99 euros (in AppStore or Google Play) may be useful.
- Access Statigram and analyze our photos ourselves and find out what our followers like. With Statigram you can find out which photo has the most likes or with the most comments.
- Join a community . For example Instagrammers offers content search for users looking beyond the application.
- Participate with contests : Some users with millions of followers organize contests and prizes, participating in them as well as in communities from the previous point, can end up being a game for you.
Instagram shows how many times a hashtag has been used before.
- Much used hashtag: If you use a tag with millions of results, your photo will probably be forgotten seconds after publishing it. However, if you are lucky that there are few similar publications at that time, you will have the opportunity to be seen by many users. For example: #like #love #smile etc…
- Little used hashtag: On the contrary, if you publish a little used tag, your photo will stay in the first search results for a longer time but fewer users will see it. The positive thing about using this type of hashtags is that the audience you are targeting is a specific audience related to that topic, so you are more likely to get them to open your profile to like or follow you. For example: #vienesaldeltayflipas.
Well, post whenever you want, but Wednesday is the day that Instagram generates more engagement (likes and comments). I order you the days of the week:
TRICKS TO GET REPRODUCTIONS
Getting more views on an Instagram video seems like a complicated task, but you will see that it is very easy when I have told you these tricks. You can increase the views of your videos in several ways:
- Using an app : there are many applications to get more views of Instagram videos. If you search in the app store of your device, you can surely download several. You can use Free VideoViews for Instagram and you will see how your views begin to upload.
- Share the video on your blog: if you have a blog with many visits, you can share the publication of your video in a post. This way you will get more views on your videos.
- Share the video on social networks : another very simple way to increase views is by sharing the video on Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter or any social network.
When a user views a photo-type publication, they can see the likes and comments of the publication below the video. However, if the post you are viewing in the feed is video type, you will only see the total number of views.
Getting many views on your videos will make users interested in watching the video and this will give you a better position in the results and, in turn, an increase in visits, likes and followers to your account.
LISTEN TO USERS
Spend your time detecting trends, opinions and types of publication.
Instagram is the showcase of your life
TOP: ASK YOUR FOLLOWERS!
Asking for the double click or “Double tap” in English is a very effective technique to get likes in your publications.
A call to action message (Call To Action) is really necessary to boost your Instagram account. Users like to be told what to do , you avoid thinking.
Take care of your pretensions
Don’t forget that an image is worth a thousand words: take care of your reputation, be honest, be clear and don’t claim anything you can’t get .
I wish you good luck with your progress, you’ll tell me how my Instagram tricks have gone to get followers.
*** TRICK ESTRELLA, TREND IN 2017 ***
Since the end of 2015, there is an Instagram trick that has set a trend among all users of the social network. It is about following users who have LIKE a photo similar to the one you post.
For example, if you are a freelancer and want to offer your services, you can go to your competition’s accounts, open their photos and follow users who have liked their photos, in this way you make yourself known to Active users who are really interested in your services (or, at least, in those of your competition).
If many users follow you but do not click on your publications, we can understand that: either they are not interested, or they do not directly see your publications.
“On Instagram, like other social networks, it does not matter how many followers you have, but the response they generate about your publications”
… AND YOU, WHAT DO YOU THINK? TELL US HOW YOU DID:
Use the tricks and leave a comment, how many users have you gotten in just one week?
Via: Marcos Seculi