How to Sell with Instagram
Have you ever paused to think how useful Instagram could be which tool of sales ? If you’ve never done it, maybe it’s time to take a few minutes and discover with us how effective it can be to sell your products and services online (also) thanks to the well-known multimedia sharing social network, increasingly used by companies. from all over the world, who have seen in it a very powerful marketing lever.
But how can you sell with Instagram, and improve the effectiveness of your promotion?
Create an Instagram account
Of course, the first thing you should do is create an account on the social network . Simply download the app for iOS or Android (depending on your mobile operating system) and follow the easy on-screen instructions.
You will therefore have to create a profile, indicate a username (just choose the name of your company / business), an image (for example, the logo), the address of your website, a brief introductory description.
Verify your web profile
Instagram is an application mainly used on mobile devices. However, for some time the social network detected by has also prepared an effective summary web page of your profile, which can be reached on instagram.com/ profilename.
Don’t underestimate this page! You can use it to promote your company to customers and partners, as if it were a sort of landing page automatically recreated by the application. As obvious as it is, its management will continue to be optimized through the mobile device.
How to improve sales thanks to Instagram
At this point, we have all the most useful tools in hand to be able to improve your sales with Instagram . There is nothing left to do but to implement some “tricks” that will allow you to improve the advertising effectiveness of your company’s products and services. But how?
Below we have summarized 5 handy tips that you could get started with right away:
- Take care of your photos : try to avoid inserting the first photos you took, and take care of their appearance and emotional impact.
- Enter a description : always remember to add a short descriptive content to the photos uploaded to Instagram. It may be the right occasion to explain how the product works, or perhaps promote the merchandise with a coupon or with the URL to buy it.
- Reveal the secrets of your company : users are always particularly curious to understand what is “behind”. Therefore, don’t just post photos of “finished” products, but also reveal how they are made and what’s behind the window!
- Remember the hashtags : as with Twitter, even on Instagram you should pay attention to identifying the most appropriate hashtags.
- Involve users : always invite your users to publish and share photos about your company, perhaps using a particular hashtag that will improve the notoriety of your initiative!
What do you think? How do you manage your presence on Instagram?