Instagram Marketing for Italian Businesses and Enterprises
Doing Instagram Marketing could be a good opportunity to improve the effectiveness of your communication strategy, and obtain results that until now you may have simply desired but … never achieved!
But how is it possible to do marketing on (and with) Instagram? What are the characteristics of such an action?
Let’s try to find out a little more, introducing a theme that we will address and deepen for a long time to come!
Why marketing with Instagram
First of all, you must try to understand why it is useful to do marketing with Instagram: only in this way will you probably be encouraged to take further steps, avoiding underestimating the importance that these promotional initiatives have.
In fact, marketing with Instagram means first of all increasing the number of people you will come into contact with, increasing the popularity of your brand, having greater engagement, generating synergies with other actions and communication channels and… much more!
If you add to the above the fact that the important benefits you can get are at no cost (or almost), you should have the first basic elements, enough to move in this direction.
How you can do marketing with Instagram
Having clarified the above, let’s try to understand how you can make an effective marketing policy with Instagram.
To introduce you to this topic, we have developed 5 points for you that we recommend that you read carefully:
- Get the right inspiration: The first thing you need to do is also the funniest. Turn around the profiles of businesses similar to yours (but not only) and try to understand what they do, and if you like what they have achieved. Taking the right inspiration is always useful!
- Prepare a monitoring plan : considering that every marketing action must be monitored in order to evaluate its effectiveness, and to be able to prepare any changes in progress, we recommend that you prepare a plan (a simple Excel file is enough) in which to record some data such as the date, total followers, post type and engagement.
- Take care of the contents: done this, the difficult thing comes, represented above all by finding the right contents to publish. We can only remind you, albeit briefly, of the importance of choosing the most appropriate ones, alternating the purely commercial ones with those not directly promotional, combining photos, any short videos and descriptive contents that can improve the impact of your message.
- Use hashtags : Use hashtags to better catalog your posts and encourage sharing which, by the way, you should always try to encourage.
- Feed your community : One of the goals you should pursue with your Instagram marketing policy is to try to create a community of followers, from which great buying actions could come. Therefore, always try to devote the right attention to it, feeding it with new initiatives and new engagements (see above) and always actively participating with timely feedback, contacts with collaborators, suppliers and – why not – competitors.
What do you think? What are the levers you have moved to be able to have greater effectiveness in your marketing policy with Instagram?