Instagram tricks to get Followers and Likes
Instagram celebrates its 400 million monthly active users. With more than 1.2 billion daily likes, the fashion social network in 2016 offers endless opportunities for people like you. For this reason I have decided to explain several Instagram tricks to get followers and improve the functionality of the social network in relation to our businesses.
If you are an Instagrammer addict, you may have wondered why a photo can get more likes than another with hardly any differences … Well, there are many factors that influence , from the message that your photo transmits, to the time you post it. Here are several tricks to get followers and likes on Instagram Instagram.
HOW TO GET FOLLOWERS BEFORE POSTING PHOTOS IN INSTAGRAM
Yes, you can get followers like that. It is a technique that few know and that has very good results.
To get followers, you must inform them that you exist, and one of the most effective ways to do this is by following them:
- Open Instagram
- Click on the Magnifying Glass ( )
- Write a hashtag related to your profile
- Open the photo that catches your eye
- Click on the number of followers
- Follow all users who have liked that photo
Thus, you will make yourself known to active Instagram users who have already liked photos similar to the ones you are going to upload and you will be able to get more followers . Get in the habit of doing this once or twice a day, before posting your next photo.
Every day there are more than 75 million users on Instagram
THE POTENTIAL OF INSTAGRAMDIRECT
Are your photos really good? If you have good content and you know they will like it, thanks to InstagramDirect you can share your photos with specific users to reach a larger audience.
There are many accounts that are simply dedicated to promoting other Instagram accounts. For example @promote_covers promotes musicians who are not able to make themselves known but who are really good.
To use this trick, answer these questions:
- What can you do better?
- Are your photos up to the task?
- Do you know pages that can promote you?
MORE LIKES ON INSTAGRAM WITH THIS TRICK
When I discovered the trick that you are going to learn now, I realized that the most important thing to get Likes on Instagram was to become known among the users of the social network.
Therefore, if you want more Likes, what you should first do is tell other users that you have arrived. Once they meet you, they will enter your profile to see who you are, see how many followers you have and like your photos.
The best instagram trick to get likes and followers is just one click away!
Sharing the photo on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or even WhatsApp is a little trick to have more likes on Instagram .
In the best of cases, the photos you post appear on your followers’ profiles for a maximum of one or two hours, then they are forgotten because no one “goes down” that much. Depending on the total number of profiles your followers follow, you probably won’t even get there. Therefore, sending the photo you have published to other friends or followers will your likes increase and you will get what you are looking for.
TRICKS TO PUBLISH PROPERLY IN INSTAGRAM
- Upload photos with clarity and luminosity : It is known that images with more clarity and light obtain a 24% higher number of likes than other dark ones.
- Don’t overload the backgrounds : Images with more space in the background get a 29% higher number of likes than others with less depth.
- Dominant color : Images with the dominant blue color obtain a 24% higher number of likes than others in which the color red predominates.
- Number of colors : Images with a single dominant color offer a 17% higher number of likes than others in which multiple colors abound.
- Saturation : Images with low saturation offer a 18% higher number of likes compared to others that use more vibrant colors.
- Texture : Images with texture offer a 79% higher number of likes than others that do not have.
Let’s go, the Instagram Tricks to get followers that you should evaluate are:
- The first tip is a no-brainer, but many of us don’t appreciate the opportunity it offers. When a user has just registered in the social network, they have the opportunity to follow the latest followers of the Instagram profile, so from time to time you can do the following:
- Open your Instagram application and click on the EXPLORE tab.
- Click on the MAGNIFYING GLASS and search for “Instagram”, without quotes.
- Open the first user, Instagram, and click on “Follow” and then on “ You are a follower “. This way, you will appear first in the list when other users sign up.
- Download an application that automatically generates the tags or tags. The TagsForLikes application for free (in AppStore) or TagsForLikes Pro with a cost of 0.99 euros (in AppStore or Google Play) may be useful.
- Access Statigram and analyze our photos ourselves and find out what our followers like. With Statigram you can find out which photo has the most likes or with the most comments.
- Join a community . For example Instagrammers offers content search for users looking beyond the application.
- Participate with contests : Some users with millions of followers organize contests and prizes, participating in them as well as in communities from the previous point, can end up being a game for you.
Instagram shows how many times a hashtag has been used before.
- Hashtag widely used: If you use a tag with millions of results, your photo will probably be forgotten seconds after publishing it. However, if you are lucky that there are few similar publications at that time, you will have the opportunity to be seen by many users. For example: #like #love #smile etc…
- Little used hashtag: On the contrary, if you publish a little used tag, your photo will stay in the first search results for a longer time but fewer users will see it. The positive thing about using this type of hashtags is that the audience you are targeting is a specific audience related to that topic, so you are more likely to get them to open your profile to like or follow you. For example: #vienesaldeltayflipas.
Well, post whenever you want, but Wednesday is the day that Instagram generates more engagement (likes and comments). I order you the days of the week:
LISTEN TO USERS
Spend your time detecting trends, opinions and types of publication.
Instagram is the showcase of your life
TOP: ASK YOUR FOLLOWERS!
Asking for the double click or “Double tap” in English is a very effective technique to get likes in your publications.
A call to action message (Call To Action) is really necessary to boost your Instagram account. Users like to be told what to do , you avoid thinking.
Take care of your pretensions
Don’t forget that an image is worth a thousand words: take care of your reputation, be honest, be clear and don’t claim anything you can’t get .
I wish you good luck with your progress, you’ll tell me how my Instagram tricks have gone to get followers.
*** TRICK ESTRELLA, TREND IN 2016 ***
Since the end of 2015, there is an Instagram trick that has set a trend among all users of the social network. It is about following users who have LIKE a photo similar to the one you post.
For example, if you are a freelancer and want to offer your services, you can go to your competition’s accounts, open their photos and follow users who have liked their photos, in this way you make yourself known to Active users who are really interested in your services (or, at least, in those of your competition).
If many users follow you but do not click on your publications, we can understand that: either they are not interested, or they do not directly see your publications.
“On Instagram, like other social networks, it does not matter how many followers you have, but the response they generate about your publications”.
Via: Marcos Seculi