The best times to post on Instagram in 2021
What are the best times to post on Instagram? Each Instagram profile has its own audience, so if my posts get more ‘Likes’ around 18, it may not work for everyone.
However, figuring it out is really very simple. In this guide I will explain how to understand what are the best times to post on Instagram and get more engagement on your posts .
What are the best times to post on Instagram?
Publishing content when your users are not online only hurts your profile: even if there are those who say otherwise. There are those who say, in fact, that by publishing at “unusual” times, you will avoid the “traffic” of content that is posted during the times with more traffic and, consequently, your posts are seen more.
Since I like to test and try everything with my little hands, I tried it – the result was disastrous. I created a post on Breaking Social’s Instagram profile to demonstrate the experiment and the data.
But chat about the bands, how to find out what are the best times to post on Instagram?
It’s very simple: all you need is, first of all, a company profile .
In the statistics
you can find all the data you need such as: how many accounts you have
reached in the last week, the impressions of your posts e
But now we only need the times and days when your followers are most active.
Read also: How many times a week to post on Instagram?
What are the advantages?
Everyone on social media has their own goals, there are those who use them for work and those just for fun, but we are always looking for the same thing: getting more engagement.
Interactions are the most important thing on Instagram and everyone aims to get more and more to get more followers, likes and visibility.
But engagement does not only come from ‘Likes’ and comments, but also from Instagram Stories, IGTV, from saving a post, from sharing (inside and / or outside of Instagram) and from DMs.
interaction with your profile is important and increases Impressions
and the Reach of your account.
At the end of this article I’ll reveal a strategy to use to find the best times to post on Instagram , but first remember that:
- You won’t have the same number of interactions every day. On Monday, for example, you may have less involvement from your followers because it’s the beginning of the week and, you know, it’s always a blow between work, school, university, ballet. 🙂 While on weekends, or during your lunch or work break (so between 1pm and 2pm, usually) you may notice more interactions.
- If you want your followers in the morning to see your post first when they log into Instagram, you could publish it or schedule it early in the morning and reach all those people who are preparing to face a hard day but who to face it, they take a ride on social networks.
- You need to be able to post regularly if you want your Instagram account to get the best results. It can be one or three posts a day, but the important thing is consistency. Vary your posts with photos and videos and focus on quality content.
- If you manage an Instagram profile with followers scattered around the world, also keep in mind the different time zones and try to find the right balance. I manage some profiles with mainly American followers and I publish in the early morning (when it is evening in America) and in the evening (when it is morning or afternoon there).
Read also: How to schedule posts on Instagram
One thing I want you to do, to determine the ‘perfect’ time to post, is to:
- Post one content per day
- Vary posting times (example: do you start on a Monday and usually post at 6pm? 17, the day after again at 16 etc)
- Follow this procedure for at least 1 week
You will succeed in this incredible feat ?
I’m kidding, it’s not
so incredible. However, you will need to have some
In an Excel sheet, note how many ‘Likes’ and comments your posts have received with the date and time of publication. These data will be used to keep everything under control and understand at what times it is more convenient for you to publish. In some cases, even a variation of 20-30 minutes can be important.
Well, now you know what the best times to post on Instagram are… in fact, you will soon know. 🙂
This strategy is very useful indeed and can also lead to organic growth of your profile .