How to increase Facebook fans: 15 things to do
Facebook is a market with huge business potential. Having successful Facebook pages with many fans interacting with each other is essential if you want to create your own identity on the web. Below you will find many tips to put into practice to get more fans and likes on your Facebook pages. In addition to the ability to purchase ad hoc services to increase fans, you will also find free ways to increase the appeal of your page.
15 WAYS TO INCREASE FANS OF YOUR FACEBOOK PAGE
1. Use Shout for Shout, a common tactic used for Instagram pages, but which works extremely effectively for Facebook-related content as well. How does this tactic work? Simple two pages agree to mention each other with the specific goal of increasing their respective fans. In practice, an account publishes a post. In the description of the post he adds a mention that advises fans to visit an other interesting account .
2 . Promote your Facebook page on other accounts. Tools like Crowdfire allow you to activate a direct message. In that direct message, you can put something like “If you like my Twitter profile follow me on Facebook!”.
3. Buy fans for your Facebook page. Even with a very small budget it is possible to achieve good results . A tip: Before purchasing a service from a web agency, make sure they are real and knowledgeable Fans.
4. Comment and share the Facebook pages of the business circle of your interest. The page administrators will eventually recognize your name and Like your Facebook page over time.
5. The competitions are still a great way to get more likes on your Facebook page. You can also use your email list to promote your content and only get people who have liked your page to enter the contest.
6. Commission the management of Facebook pages. If you don’t have the time and the way to keep up with your Facebook page, you can commission this task to a specialized web agency. The Facebook page management service guarantees a natural increase in the likes and interactions of your Facebook page thanks to an effective marketing campaign.
7. Offer discounts on your Facebook page. If the discount is tempting, a customer will like the Facebook page to receive the discount.
8. Use Facebook Insights’ internal tools to identify which post types work and which don’t. Some parameters for examining the degree of success of posts on your Facebook page are sharing, interaction, and achievement. Quotes tend to work best for interaction and are a great place to start.
9. Post content tailored specifically to the Facebook audience that customers want. An easy way is to ask questions using Qualaroo on your home page. You can ask a simple question like “what should we post on our Facebook page?”
10. Share other interesting posts from other pages on your page . This way your Facebook page will be able to offer tremendous value to the audience on Facebook. Users will see you as a source of relevant content, a resource, which solves many needs and problems.
11. Comment on blogs not only helps with SEO positioning, but also with increasing the reach of your Facebook fan page. When commenting on a blog, be sure to include your Facebook URL. If people find your comment interesting, they are more likely to like your Facebook page!
12. Join other Facebook groups and actively interact with like-minded individuals who are in your space. You will automatically find other Facebook group owners who can like your page.
13. Starting a Facebook group for your niche. While there are many groups that already exist, most don’t have the level of interaction to create a real community.
14. Insert a link to your Facebook page at the end of your signature at the bottom of the emails. Many people who read the emails can click on the link and go to your page.
15. Ask your LinkedIn contacts to like your page. Because LinkedIn is a very effective B2B that will give you the chance to get more Likes.
and have you tried any of these strategies? What results did you get?