How to easily log in or log out of Twitter from PC or mobile
We all know Twitter by now. It is a social network for short and fast messages . The idea of such a social network is the quick and easy flow of information. Millions of people today continue to use Twitter even though it is not the same as several years ago.
Twitter offers a security feature that helps you log out of your account on all devices at the same time. With the recently renewed Twitter security panel for all its 302 million users.
To be able to use the social network it is essential to have an account and log in with it immediately to complete the closure properly, to prevent your account from being vulnerable and people with bad intentions from making any changes.
Something we do on all social networks. But many people even today have trouble doing it. That is why we are going to see how to log in and out of Twitter properly, it is a very simple way.
How to Close Twitter Session from Mobile, Tablet and PC? It’s that Easy
There is no better time than now to perform a quick audit of your account security, check devices, and applications associated with your Twitter profile is a key part of that.
If you are starting to use Twitter, we present you how to correctly start your session.
It is more than evident that you need to have an account created in the social network to be able to use it. In case you don’t have one, it is quite easy to do so. Enter the main site: twitter.com and then look for the option to “Create account”.
You must complete a web form with all your data and these must be real. Once you finish, you will have your account ready to work in a matter of a few minutes.
How to log in to Twitter?
Once you have your account created, all you have to do is is to log in to Twitter , let’s see the options we have available to do so.
Logging in from the computer
The option that We use in most occasions in different services or social networks is to enter the username and password. You simply enter the website, log in by entering your username and password.
In case you have trouble remembering either of the two, you can go to ‘I forgot my password’ and follow the steps indicated to recover your account.
It is not complicated at all and you can log in in a simple way remembering data within everything easy. In case it is difficult to remember them, it is always advisable to write them down somewhere that only we have access to.
Logging into twitter from the mobile phone application
Today it is normal to have the applications of many social networks installed on the mobile. Social networks are even used more from the mobile device than from computers, it is much simpler and above all in a social network where the idea is that the publications are fast and agile.
When you download the application you have the same options as on the computer . Even for many people it seems even more comfortable to use it on mobile devices than on computers.
Use other devices or services to enter Twitter
You can log in from other devices such as Smart TV , for example. You can even do it from different services to share things or even to create accounts in forums, etc.
Which comes in handy for when we need a quick account in some service and we don’t have I really want to register by filling out a form.
As you will see there are a few ways to log into Twitter and each of them will be more convenient depending on what you want to do. In addition, you can have your account open on several devices at the same time without any kind of problem.
You can log in with your email, username and even your phone number . The important thing is to remember the password and use the real data in your account. So that when you forget some data you can easily recover it.
There are many people who have lost accounts from many years ago because at the time of registration they do not remember the data they have entered since they weren’t real . Avoid this happening to you, this information is confidential.
How to log out of Twitter correctly?
If you have already completed your visit to twitter, the day is over, you want to go to rest or change your activity and you decide to protect your account by closing the session. You would think there would be an option to log out of the Twitter app, but there isn’t.
Unfortunately, you can’t just log out of a Twitter account, You can only delete your account. This means that if you ever want to log back into it, you will have to add it back to your iPad.
When you leave your computer or laptop, it is important that you log out of your social networks to protect your account safely. If you are logged into your Twitter account on other computers or mobile devices, you must log out of your Twitter account by following the procedure below
On the Website from Twitter
- Go to the twitter page (www.twitter.com) in your browser.
- Once in she log in with your username or email and password .
- Open the Twitter ‘Settings’ page.
- Click in your profile picture in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Select ‘Settings and privacy’ from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the option ‘Applications and devices’ in the left panel.
- It is found between the options of ‘Blocked accounts’ and ‘Widgets’.
- Click on ‘Sign off’. You will see the sign out option in red right after the text “Devices recently used to access Twitter.” A confirmation dialog will appear after doing so.
- Confirm your action.
- Press the ‘Yes’ button, log out to exit your account Twitter on all devices at once.
- Done! You are done.
You can select Delete Account
When you delete an account from the Twitter application, you have effectively disconnected . Deleting the account from the app does not delete the account. You can always add the account again later with the Login button.
If you want to delete the account forever , follow a different procedure.
If you want to log out of a specific device, click on the ‘Sign out’ button next to your preferred session.
Although you will see other specific applications such as Twitter for iPhone or Camera for iOS in your active connections, You cannot revoke access to these individual applications. You have to revoke access for all iOS integration.
In one session they will prevent further actions from being performed, such as tweeting , liking ‘and reply until you log back in to your Twitter account, but this may not remove the data cached on the device while the session was active.
Log out using Twitter mobile
- Open a web browser on your mobile phone.
- Type the web address bar mobile.twitter.com and tap the ‘Go’ button.
- If you are already logged into your Twitter account v it will be the profile picture of your Twitter account and the most recent post on your mobile device.
- Tap on your Twitter profile image or an egg icon when you see the upper left corner of your mobile web browser.
- Then, Let’s start logging out of the cu Twitter account from your computer and mobile phone.
Here is the detailed procedure for each of the main platforms, either iPhone or Android your device, here we present you how to close your twitter session according to the case that suits you best.
How to revoke Access with the Twitter application for iPhone?
- Go to the ‘Applications’ tab .
- Locate the Twitter for iPhone or Twitter for iPad application and click on’ Revoke access’.
- Check how many devices are actually connected to your Twitter account
- From your Twitter timeline click on your avatar (top right) and then select ‘Settings’. The newly added entry in the menu is labeled ‘Twitter Data’.
- Follow the link, confirm your password and you will be able to see a list of recent logins along with the devices used. There is no option to log out or block any application from this screen.
- If you see any suspicious activity that you don’t recognize. Then it is worth changing your password and activating two-step verification (via the ‘Password and Security’ or ‘Password’ tabs on the left menu).
- Click on ‘Applications’ to see all the apps and sites you are logged into with your Twitter credentials. Here you can revoke access with one click.
- There is no direct harm in using your Twitter account in this way. But the fewer third-party applications and services are linked, the better. It will be less vulnerable to an attack if one of these is connected.
How to close a session with the application to Android or Twitter Lite?
- Start the Twitter application or go to mobile.twitter.com in your browser.
- Click on the blue icon with a white bird.
- Then log into your account if you haven’t already done so. Make sure your Twitter app is up to date.
- As Sign out of all devices is a new feature. It is only available in the latest versions of the Twitter application .
- Open the menu panel by touching your profile icon . It’s in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Tap on ‘Settings & privacy’. It will be the next to last option in the menu panel.
- Tap on the ‘Account’ option. It will be the first option.
- Move to the bottom and select the ‘Applications and sessions’ option. You will see it just before the ‘Sign out’ option. Please wait for the page to load.
- Scroll down to the “Sessions” heading and tap ‘Log out all other sessions’.
- Tap on ‘Yes’ in the pop-up box. This will end all sessions at the same time.
These procedures that we have presented will not only improve your skills regarding the twitter tool, but will allow you manage it in an efficient way, improving your habits. This will make you less vulnerable and you will have a more secure account.
If you know any other methodology or if this procedure has worked for you share it with us by asking us get your comments.