How to link my Facebook and Instagram account to Twitter to post to all at the same time
If right now we have to think about which are the main social networks today, there is no doubt that two of the most important are Twitter and Instagram , leaving aside Facebook and some more
Twitter being one of the most important social networks in the world, it has become an obvious to take into account, due to many scandals with celebrities who have had to delete their tweets en masse due to everything published in the past.
How to Link my Twitter Account with Instagram
However, for a moment we want to dwell on both of them, because many users will know that it is possible to synchronize social networks , or rather their contents, and that is what interests us on this occasion.
There are several readers who have been asking us what to do to synchronize Twitter with Instagram , and that is why in the following lines we want to show you the steps you must follow to publish from one, in the another.
In this way you will ensure that all the contacts or followers you have on each of the networks see the same content , something that for some users may have some utility, for example when managing brands.
How to sync Twitter with Instagram step by step
To connect a Twitter profile with an Instagram one, of course the first thing will be that you have both applications installed on your device, and then, that in both you are logged in with the accounts you want to synchronize between them.
It is important that you bear in mind that the steps to connect Instagram and Twitter that we are going to show you are functional both on computers with iOS and Android operating systems. Then the steps to follow are these:
- Open Instagram on your mobile device in the way you usually do
- When you are on the initial screen, click on the last button that appears in the lower right to access your profile
- At that moment, click on the three vertical dots that you will see at the top of the screen, next to your username
- That is how easy you will be accessing the configuration of the main Instagram parameters, such as synchronization
- In this Options section you have to go to Configuration
- Once in this menu, click on the Linked accounts option, which allows you to link your Instagram with various social networks
- You will see that a list of all the social networks with which you can synchronize the Instagram one appears
- You have to click, of course, on the Twitter icon
- At that moment the system will ask you to enter your Twitter username , your password, and finally the blue button with the check that appears in the upper right hand corner, and that confirm sync
- You should automatically be returned to the previous screen where the list of social networks appears. However, unlike what happened before, now Twitter must be active within it
To verify that you have carried out the step by step correctly, we recommend that you try to publish a new photo on Instagram, and then access your Twitter feed to check if there is also is published.
The most normal thing would be that it was also published on Twitter. However, if this is not the case, we recommend you restart your mobile and try doing all the previous steps again.
Easily unlink Twitter and Instagram
On the other hand, in case you want to unlink your Instagram from Twitter , you just have to go to that screen where the social networks appear, and press again on the Twitter option , so that it is deactivated, and content is no longer published in both.
The best times to post on Twitter and Instagram
Now, a question that you will have to consider very well in case you want to take advantage of the synchronization between social networks, is that the recommended publication times are not usually the same in some in others.
As the specialists say, there are some specific times when social networks have more movement, and taking them into account can help us enhance the reach of our publications.
Therefore, although you have synchronized both applications and that may be useful in some cases, in others it may be more convenient that you do not synchronize them, and that you make the publications independently , with the following considerations.
For example, when publishing on Twitter it is better to do it above all between 1:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m. , more than anything from Monday to Friday. It is also advisable to publish before the strong television schedule of 22:00, that is, around 20:00.
Meanwhile, in this social network it is recommended not to publish on Saturdays or Sundays, as well as from 8:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
In the case of Instagram, the recommendation is to publish the working days between 5:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m., which is when a large part of the public relaxes from the workday. Also, the post-dinner schedule, around 10:00 p.m. is not a bad idea either.
As in the case of Instagram, you should not post anything between 00:00 and 8:00, because the number of active audiences is very small.
Have you been able to synchronize your Instagram and Twitter profiles with this step by step?
social networks are part of our life today in a quite invasive way, we could say, we are connected practically all the time and on many occasions we even become dependent on what our mobile phone would be or even our computer, one way or another we have to be connected.
And it is not for less, since social networks allow us to be aware of many news, curiosities, of what happens to our friends and family, although it is clear that Everything has a limit and you have to know when we are too dependent on social networks.
Link Facebook with Twitter
But one of the things you might want to do is join Facebook with your Twitter account , so that being able to keep the two social networks updated becomes much more dynamic and simple, especially agile for to be able to publish certain things and that the friends that we have in them can see what we are adding to our account.
How to link Twitter with Facebook
- First of all, let’s go to Facebook.
- Once there you have to go to the configuration part.
- After this you have to go to the followers part and allow followers.
- In this option Twitter appears exactly, you must click on where it says to connect a Twitter account.
- Obviously here you must enter the access data of that account to confirm that it is yours, add password and username.
- Now simply click on authorize application and it should be all.
As you will see linking the two accounts, both Facebook and Twitter (which you have to have previously created) is not really too complicated, as it is always a matter of seeing a little options that social networks have for us and pay attention, especially read.
In this way you learn how to link Facebook with Twitter 2017 in a matter of a few seconds. It is a very simple and fast method to keep everything updated and in this way you can publish what you want on both social networks, keep your friends connected and informed so that they can be aware of what you do in your life, remember log out of your account after finishing the process.